Pokémasters: the RDU Gym is under attack! We’re looking for the best, like no-one ever was, to hold the gym in the name of Team RewardStock. The Pokémaster who helps the most will win a prize of $200!
How to Play
To play and potentially win the money, simply do the following:
- Become the gym leader of the gym located at these coordinates: 35.895929, -78.800426 (gym named “Waterfall and Fountain at Colonial Grand”, see map below)
- Leave a Pokémon to defend the gym and remain the leader until at least the next checkpoint (checked twice a day); you do not have to hold the gym for the entire period;
- Tweet about your success using your player name, and these three hashtags: #teamrewardstock #pokemongo #rdu
The contest winner will be determined as follows:
- Gym leadership will be checked twice daily, at 8am and 8pm, from July 20th through July 31st, 2016
- Gym leadership only counts if the defending leader has tweeted with their player name and all three hashtags #teamrewardstock #pokemongo #rdu
- At the end of the contest, the player who was leader during the most checks will be the winner
The winner will be awarded $200. In the event of a tie, the $200 will be split among all winners.
Example: I gather 3 of my friends to take the gym. The 4 of us win the gym one afternoon and I’m the leader at the 8pm check. I do my tweets and regsiter 1 checkpoint victory. Somebody else takes it over afterwards but they aren’t playing for this competition and don’t do the required tweets. Nobody else retakes the gym and tweets about it. I win $200, and because I’m nice, I give $50 each to my 3 friends and keep $50 for myself. Sweet deal!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Map of the Gym location (in the Brier Creek area, near the pond at 10210 Strome Avenue):